PLEASE REQUEST YOUR EVENT OR MEETING FOR OUR CALENDAR HERE
Please use the form below to submit a request to use our facilities for your next event or ministry meeting. If you have any questions as you complete the form, please reach out to us. Contact information can be found at the bottom of the page or by visiting our CONTACT page. Thank you!
No events will be added to the official calendar unless approved by the SHCC Church Office.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS | We only make in-depth announcements if an event appears to at least 50% of the congregation. No announcement requests should be made on Sunday mornings.
- BULLETIN | The bulletin is finalized on Thursday mornings, so specific requests should be made prior to that. All requests may be edited for brevity, clarity, or grammar.
- GRAPHICS | Because we live in such a visual culture, it is important for printed and digital use of images that we have guidelines. No graphics will be used that are pixelated or have been incorrectly resized. Clip-art in general is to be avoided. The Church Office staff is available to make event promo graphics for your ministry. If you have specific elements for your theme, make sure we have your artwork emailed to the office so our communications can be consistent.
- SOCIAL MEDIA | Please do not attempt to post your events on the SHCC Facebook Page (public-facing) or SHCC Friends and Family Group (closed group). Checking in to your events is okay as long as it is not overused. If your event is designed as an outreach, please get your requests to the office for possible posting on those pages.
- **NOTE** | Do not post events until calendar events and/or meetings have been approved.
- The SHCC Friends & Family Group is designed to post invites, promos, requests, and anything helpful you may need to communicate to the church family.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Any custodial fees are mandatory. These will be determined based on the length and size of your event.
- There may be additional fees if this is a non-church, community event.